Updated: Nov 10, 2021
If you have never made a homemade vegan ranch dressing before, go to your kitchen IMMEDIATELY and make this!
DO NOT BE AFRAID
You will never buy a store bought ranch dressing EVER again!
There are many vegan mayo's out there to choose from like Hellman's Vegan Mayo, Veganaise, Just Mayo, Chosen Foods Classic etc...
This week I found Chosen Foods Classic Mayo on sale so I picked that one up.
Grab your favourite vegan mayo and let's go!
VEGAN RANCH DRESSING
1 &1/2 C vegan mayo 1/2 C non dairy milk (any unsweetened) 2 tsp apple cider vinegar 3 cloves garlic (crushed) 1 tsp dried dill 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp paprika 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley 1/4-1/2 tsp pepper salt to taste
* Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. If the consistency looks too thick for you, add a little more milk
* Store in a jar or an airtight container for up to 14 days in the refrigerator
* You can use this right away but the flavours really come through after about 2-4 hours!
* You can substitute lemon juice or white vinegar, but I prefer the apple cider vinegar
* Taste the dressing and adjust the spices from there to your liking. You can always add more, but its much more difficult to unwind what's already done!
* Feel free to use fresh parsley and dill. So good!!
* Soy free/ nut free/gluten free
This dressing also works as a dip for veggies, home-made fries or to top your burger!